Saturday, August 29, 2009

Friday 5 (On a Saturday!)

Gah! I can't believe I totally spaced on posting my Friday 5 last night! I was kind of in a mad rush to get some stuff for school done, so I totally forgot! Please forgive me!

1) I love, love, LOVE "The Body Finder" by Kimberly Derting! I have mixed emotions whenever I read it. On one hand, I wanna slam the book shut cuz it scares the crap outta me (especially when I read it at night or when I'm alone!) but on the other hand, I don't wanna STOP reading cuz the book is so damn good! And I think I'm love with Jay Heaton!!! Way to go Kim for writing such a scary, kick ass book! :D ♥ (Don't worry, I'll save the rest of my gushing for the book review!)

2) Taking classes online is actually more stressful then taking classes on campus, cuz you don't have a teacher hovering over you reminding you what you need to get done, so you tend to procrastinate more, but it's also a little bit more fun cuz I had my first Elive class last night and I really liked not having to get all of my stuff on to go outside in the pouring rain, and no one could see me when I talked into the microphone, and there was a little box where we could chat to our classmates and that was fun, but my hands where shaking like crazy when I first logged on to the Elive session, cuz I didn't know what to expect, but after it went on for a little while I got over my fear and actually had a pretty good time! The class was only supposed to last an hour, but since it was our fist class there were still some technical glitches to work out, so it ended up lasting TWO hours instead of one! Boy was my butt soar at the end of it!

3) I watched "Hannah Montana: The Movie" last night and it was actually pretty good! I really liked the music and Miley's love interest was HOT! :P <3

4) I love YA authors, they rock and I can't wait to become part of the business someday! :D

5) I wish the leading men in YA novels were real-especially Jay Heaton from "The Body Finder" he is sooo adorable but also hot at the same time! The best combo! :D

~Ella

1 comment:

The Blogger Girlz said...

E-live classes are great. I'm taking 2 this semester. My favorite things about them are that you can take them anywhere with an internet connection and if there's something that you really need to get done you can do it at the same time you're sitting in class.

-Aaron