Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday 5

“If you can’t find a good book to curl up with, then write one!”

1) I think I have a new hobby: Googeling teen authors-they're just so darn inspiring, it's hard to resist! :)

2) Chinese food=Awesomeness

3) SAYING I'm going to type up the new pages for "The Angel Experiment" is one thing, actually following through and DOING it is quite another (I have CP-Chronic Procrastination-so sue me!)

4) It's my parents 22nd wedding anniversery today-Happy anniversery, Mom and Dad! <3

5) Waiting with bated breath for my ARC of "The Body Finder" by Kimberly Derting to get here, don't fail me now, FedEx lady, don't fail me now!

~Ella

2 comments:

lisa and laura said...

All I want to know is how you managed to snag that ARC!?!? I'm dying to read that book!

The Blogger Girlz said...

LOL, you and me both! :D I snagged it using my irresistable charm and wit! :P Nah, kidding! I wrote Kimberly to ask if I could interview her here on the blog and she said yes, and also gave me her publisher's name so I could ask them for an ARC to review on the blog! I know, I still can't believe it either! I feel so lucky! (Thanks again Kimberly and Melissa for making this happen!)

All the authors and publishers I've come in contact with (including you, L&L!) since I started doing author interviews have all been so amazing and incredibly helpful and kind! I couldn't ask for more! This business rocks and I can't wait to be a part of it!!! :D <3

~Ella

P.S. Oh, and thanks a bunch for the comment love, guys! We really appreciate it! :D