Saturday, September 19, 2009

I'm Alive, I Swear!

I apologize f0r my obvious lack of a presence on the blog lately, but I have a perfectly good explplination for this: the FLU. Ewww, just looking at that word makes me want to vomit, but it's true: the day after I finished my three day writer's retreat I woke up feeling like hell and for the last four days I have done nothing but lay on the couch while feeling miserable and vomiting. Today is the first day I've been able to tolorate (but just barley) getting up and doing anything. So, again, I'm sorry, I'll do a real post soon, just as soon as I catch up on a week's worth of homework that I neglected while on my deathbed. Yay for me! (ha, NOT)! Oh and here is an example of how I've been feeling and the fog I was in all week:



~Ella

No comments: