Sunday, October 25, 2009

Friday 5

1) So, after much hair-pulling and agonizing, it's official: I've FINALLY chosen my story for my second attempt at NaNoWriMo! What's the story about, you ask? Well, I'll give you the short and sweet version so as not to give too much away: It has werewolves, siblings, bows and arrows, hot guys and kissing. Oh, and did I mention it has KISSING? I know, I'm excited too! :P

2) I discovered that using resources from the Young Writers Program, the younger version of NaNoWriMo, is actually very fun and useful for my own writing! Yay for writing workbooks! :D

3) I have decided that no matter how stressful things get with school and life in general, I WILL make NaNoWriMo a top priority this year, you can count on it! :D

4) Bring it on NaNoWriMo, BRING. IT. ON!!!!! :D <3

5) I'm not obsessed with NaNoWriMo, not at ALL... :P

~Ella

No comments: