Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Five

I've had one of those weeks were half way through the week I wish that everyone would just leave me alone and by the end of it I'm about ready to start spraying people in the face with shaving cream.

1. My fish died. I got him secondhand from a guy who was trying to trying to kill him, so this was not unexpected. However, he was a highly intelligent goldfish and will be greatly missed.
2. I've been having to learn how to delegate, and let me tell you it is harder than it looks.
3. Everyone around me is either sick or depressed, and all of them seem to think that I can magically make them feel better.
4. I've had to refer so many people to counseling in the past week that you'd think the Health and Counseling Center was paying me a commission. Maybe I should look into that. Make a little extra money.
5. I don't have any shaving cream to spray at all of these people. I don't even have whipped cream.

Thank Goodness It's Friday.

-Aaron

No comments: