Monday, December 14, 2009

Story prompt

Here are the instructions:
1) Write a 2-5 page story using the following prompt
2) You'll have till Friday to send us your stories to: thebloggergirlz@gmail.com
3) Every Friday, we'll each pick our favorite story and post it on the blog along with our own stories.
4) Remember, the point is to take a break, so be as crazy, random, and creative as you want. Just remember to have FUN!

This week's Story Prompt is: Write a Christmas story.

This can be anything from a story about the Pilgrims to a story about a crazy family and their Thanksgiving celebration to “the case of the missing turkey.” It can be as crazy or as heartwarming as you want it to be just remember to have fun with it.

-Aaron

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahahaha something just popped into my head.I will try to squeeze in some time to take a break to do this.Because I would like to know why what I just saw in my mind happend.LOL. TTFN!

The Blogger Girlz said...

After a hook like that I really hope that you have the time to write it out.

-Aaron