Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday 5

I haven't done one of these in a while so I thought tonight would be a good time to start up again before the clock strikes midniught and it's saturday and therefore kind of a pointless time to do a "Friday 5" post, lol:

1) School starts again on the 11th, oh joy :P (on the plus side, I am stoked about starting my creative writing class on the 19th! It might turn out to be super hard and kick my ass, but at least I'll be WRITING, unlike the last few days *Hangs head in shame*

2) Mine and Aaron's critique group is finally taking off, we've got two other members besides ourselves, now we just have to figure out how to get started, lol, if you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments section!

3) I'll be starting to train (finally) for the triatholon either tomorrow or the next day-I swear this time, really, I do

4) I'm bound and determined to finish one of my five short stories I hope to complete this year- now if only I could find the energy, or the focus :P

5) You guys, the readers, rock, just thought I'd remind you :D

~Ella

3 comments:

Kimberly Franklin said...

I wish you luck with all listed above!!!

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

triatholon - im training for the lazyathon and making excellent progress. :)

Hayley Lovell said...

Good luck with the triatholon, that must take a lot of dedication and endurance. Wish I had that kind of endurance, I hope you succeed! And I can't wait till we get the Critique group up and running!