Saturday, February 27, 2010
1) Hey everyone! I'm baaack! I just couldn't stand to stay away a second longer! Unplug Week was kind of a total fail where Devour was concerned, I worked on it twice this week and get a whopping 400 words written, blah, better then nothing, I guess. Bright side? At least I was able to catch up on some homework! Glad to be back! :D
2) Started reading The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, I've only read the first chapter, but so far I'm intrigued!
3) Good news! We might add a new feature to the blog entitled, Flash Fiction Friday! Get excited! More details coming soon!
4) For the last few days I've had this weird urge to write a story (possibly to use for the creative writing contest that I mentioned in my last post) involving cake and some kind of event where girls dress up in pretty dresses, only, I don't know what the event could be yet. Any suggestions?
5) Also, I've had the word "temptation" and the phrase "don't tempt me" stuck in my head, thinking either the word or the phrase might make a good story title. What thoughts or images come to your mind when you read that word and phrase? Also, do you think the story idea and the title would go good together? What kind of story do you think I could write using those two things?
I would greatly appreciate your suggestions!
P.S, Like my cupcake icon? :) I wasted a whole night of writing the other day searching for cool icons and found a bunch on Livejournal and Photobucket that I'm going to use in my blog posts from now on to liven them up a little more. If you know of any good websites to find cool icons on, please let me know!