Friday, April 9, 2010
1) You know you've been watching too many episodes of What I Like About You when the names of the main characters from the show sneak their way into your WIP without you realizing it until later (Hi Holly!-except my Holly is spelled Hollie-hi Ben! :))
2) I wish I wasn't so afraid to stand up to people.
3) Dead Like Me is my new-well, new to me, anyway-show: a modern day teenage grim reaper in training with the mouth of a sailor? What more could you ask for? :P
4) Don't you just love those days when the writing goes oh-so-smoothly, you have a big grin spread across your face the whole time and you can't think of anything else you'd rather be doing? I know I do! :D
5) Good music makes all the difference while writing, and so does chocolate. :P