Saturday, June 12, 2010

Friday 5


1. My new books were finally delivered yesterday (Friday) and I'm going to pick them up from the post office later today (Saturday)!!! SQUEE!!! I'm SO excited!!! And if I suddenly drop off the face of the blogosphere for a few days, you'll know why! :D <3

2. I'm loving the new Design feature that Blogger added, the other day I spent over an hour just fiddling around with all the shiny new features! By the way, what do you think of our blog's new look? (I'm still experimenting, trying out different backgrounds, so the look of the blog might change back and forth for a while!) :)

3. I passed my 5,000 word goal for Devour on Friday, woot!!! Up next: 10,000 words, here I come! :D

4. Our kitten, Bella, figured out how to use the dog door and now she goes in and out just as much as the dogs do! I swear, she thinks she's one of them! Why do we always seem to attract animals with issues? :P

5. I'm 100% in LOVE with Glee!!! The season 2 finale was amazing!!!! And Finn and Jesse singing Journey and Queen songs at Regionals? *SWOON* :D <3

~Ella

No comments: