Saturday, October 23, 2010

Friday 5

1) So, I'm officially the most exciting person on the planet. Know why? I have my whole weekend planned out already! But the plans do not include anything remotely exciting such as a party a date, or a concert, no, they include something much worse...homework. (On the bright side: If I manage to get all the homework on my list completed, I'll be ahead of the game for next week, which includes, you guessed it, more homework. FML.)

2. Another bright side: I ordered books (Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick, Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margret Stohl, Undead Much? by Stacy Jay, and Losing Faith by Denise Jaden!) from B&N the other day and they'll be here on Monday, yay! I'm so excited!!! They'll be a lovely distraction from all the other stuff I have to do! :D

3. Due to unversities' evil plots to slowly torture and kill their students by homeworkitus, I have felt no desire whatsoever to work on upping the word count for Devour (maybe I'll get around to fixing that this weekend!) and instead all I feel like doing is staying in bed till Christmas break and not emerging until then when I'll have a month off (Mmm...a whole month of doing absolutely nothing...that sounds amazing!)

4. Since we're being honest, I actually really want to start working on my story for National Novel Writing Month (more fondly known as NaNoWriMo), accept I really don't know yet what's going to happen in the story and, of course, November is one my busiest months for school (what else is new?) so I'm a little torn on deciding if I should even participate in the event this year. :(

5. But, knowing me and my love of procrastination, I think I'm going to participate anyway, since it'll be a good excuse to get out of doing school at least for a few minutes a day. I don't know if I'll be able to make the ultimate goal of writing 50,000 words by November 30th, but I'm excited to try! :)

~Ella

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found your blog through Bethany Mattingly. Hope you enjoy Crescendo, I finished it a few days ago. And then I wrote Becca Fitzpatrick a fan letter. True story. Nice to meet you!