Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words Challenge!

So, you might not be aware of this fact, but I've been a total and complete floundering, starting/stopping mess all month long when it comes to NaNoWriMo, BUT...I think I might have finally found a solution! Go here to read about an awesome (and totally doable!) challenge thought up by blogger/writer Jewels! I'd do the same challenge as her (a thousand words per picture) except since there are now only 9 days left of NaNo (crazy, right?!) I'm only going to need nine (or more if I feel like it, lol) pictures...and that's where you guys come in!

If it's not too much trouble, I would be totally grateful if you scoured the Internet (or wherever) and e-mailed me (thebloggergirlz@gmail.com) one or more pictures on whatever subject you can think of! I thought about just narrowing it down and having you send me only paranormal/scary pics, but I'm willing to stretch my writing muscles and try something new (but of course I wouldn't say no to some paranormal/scary pics, either)! :)

So thank you in advance and if any of you decide to try this challenge too, lemme know so then we can keep track of each other's progress and cheer each other on! :)

~Ella

P.S. Oh, and please be sure to keep your picture choices PG-13! No smut. Thanks! :)

No comments: