Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Out With the Old





It’s almost the end of the year and it’s been a long one. It just doesn’t sound that way when you say “year.” A long 12 months, 52ish weeks, 365 days, 8760 hours, 525600 minutes, or 31536000 seconds. That sounds better, more impressive and long.


Anyway, it’s been a busy year. A lot has happened and a lot is still happening, and I’ve decided enough is enough. I refuse to go into the New Year lugging all this stuff with me. I’m cleaning house, getting rid of it, all emotional baggage must go!


So over the past week I’ve started collecting post cards and writing the “secrets” I’ve accumulated over the past year down on them. This Saturday I’ll be sending them off to Maryland and Post Secret. This isn’t normally the type of thing I’d think of doing, but quite frankly I feel like I need a clean slate and this seemed as good a way as any.


Well, in preparation I’m sending my post cards out this Saturday, and as the saying goes “out with the old and in with the new.”


Is anyone else cleaning house for the New Year?


-Aaron

1 comment:

Shannon O'Donnell said...

I always feel like I need a clean start. Declutter, dust, reorganize... the works! :-)