Thursday, June 9, 2011

JuNoWriMo Day 8: Update

Ella

Did I meet my daily goal:
How it went:
My biggest obstacle of the day:
My favorite sentence(s) of the day:




Aaron
Did I meet my daily goal: Yep, about 4,000 words.
How it went: It went really well. I banged out my homework and got right down to writing.
My biggest obstacle of the day: My downstairs neighbors. Our apartment is the product of shoddy construction, so everybody can hear everything from the upper and lower apartments really well. As a result if we don't literally tiptoe around our downstairs neighbors start banging on the walls and yelling expletives at the ceiling, which really don't loose that much volume on their trip through the floor. Every time my roommate walked down the hall one of the guys downstares would start screaming. It was very distracting and really messed up my flow. However, I have come up with a solution. I'm going to write them into my story and then kill them off. That'll teach them.
My favorite sentence(s) of the day: "Full of joy Gregor beamed at Michael. Silently swearing he wouldn't waist his powers the way Gregor had Michael smiled back through gritted teeth."



~ Ella and Aaron

No comments: