Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Let the Madness Begin: ROW80: Round 3 Goals!

So, A Round of Words in 80 Days (aka ROW80) started yesterday and I've decided to participate! Now, I know what your thinking, "oh no, not another writing challenge we get to watch her fail spectacularly at!" and trust me, I've been thinking the same thing! I was hesitant to sign up for another challenge (still am, actually), but, silly optimist that I am, I'm hopeful that something good will come of this challenge. So, with that in mind, here are my goals for ROW80: Round 3!





1) Write a scene for WIP (aka Shitty First Draft:)) at least twice a week for 30 minutes.


2) Check in on Wednesdays and Sundays at the ROW80 website and this blog.


3) Give myself a reward for every goal that I meet.


4) Celebrate the little things!


5) Have FUN! Try not to stress or put too much pressure on myself!



Well, there you have it, my goals for the next 80 days of literary abandon! Those sound pretty manageable, right? And, if your participating in ROW80, what are your goals?



Write on, friends, write on!



~Ella




P.S. Oh...And did I mention this is my first time participating in RoW80? Should be fun! :P

No comments: