Sunday, July 17, 2011

ROW80: Check-In #4!

Today was a GOOD day! After some procrastinating, I finally decided to just force myself to sit down and write for 25 minutes, but by the end of that first 25 minutes I wanted to keep going and so, I ended up writing for two more 25 minute sessions! Here are my stats for today:

1st 25 Min. Session: Wrote 297 new words on Shitty First Draft!
2nd 25 Min. Session: Wrote 271 more new words on SFD!
3rd 25 Min. Session: Wrote 273 more new words on SFD!

So, obviously, timing myself while I write turned out to be very beneficial and I have mytomatoes.com (an online timer), Pandora Radio and the promise of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups as a reward to thank for it! :) I love progress!

How have your writing goals been going? Let me know in the comments!

Happy writing!
~Ella

P.S. Oh, and I almost forgot! Today's progress finally got me to (and past) the 1,000 word mark on SFD, which is now sitting pretty at 1,129 words! YAY! :)

1 comment:

alberta ross said...

Yay indeed - what a turn up - just by insisting to yourself - sometimes we just need ourselves to tick ourselves off!! all the best for this week