Saturday, September 17, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

After a super long week, I had a very pleasant surprise when I was finally able to get back online. Juliet of Kinetic Writing and Jessica of Imagination to Publication were kind enough to give us "The Versatile Blogger" Award, but before I have the pleasure of passing this little green beauty along there are three things I'm required to do first...

- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
Juliet and Jessica, thank you so much. You really made our week.

- Share 7 things about yourself.
1. I had to stop watching music videos because they gave me too many story ideas.
2. Baking sweet treats is one of my favorite weekend things, but the catch 22 is that I don't eat sugar.
3. After a comment about needing new blood to answer the questions I ask in class one of my students is convinced I'm a vampire.
4. On the rare occasions I wear lipstick I put slightly different shades on each lip to see if anyone notices.
5. I sketch possible tattoo designs on my skin so I can get a better idea of whether or not I really want them on me for eternity. It's better safe than sorry.
6. I cook a weeks worth of meals every Sunday so I don't have to worry about making lunch or dinner during the week.
7. Even though I don't even apply until March I'm already polishing up the sample piece that I'll turn in along with my application to the Masters of Creative Writing program.

- Pass this Award on to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it!
1. 1000th monkey
2. Run Gwen, Run! Write Gwen, Write!
3. NADJA NOTARIANI : An Author's Adventures
4. Writing and Living by Richard P. Hughes
5. Tamara Rose Blodgett
6. Blissfully Brenna
7. Alex J. Cavanaugh
8. Sam De La Pena
9. Maria Zannini
10. The Collings Zone
11. Jest Kept Secret
12. Where Fantasy and Love Take Flight
13. Scribble and Edit
14. Published In a Year
15. Madeline Bartos

And don't forget to:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it.

-Aaron

8 comments:

1000th.monkey said...

Thank you for the award :)

...I posted my random facts here:

http://1000thmonkey.blogspot.com/2011/09/10-random-facts.html

The East Coaster said...

Awww, thanks so much! *tear* You totally made my day.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thanks so much! Cooking all of your meals on Sunday is what I'd call ambitiously lazy.

Maria Zannini said...

You're so organized for cooking a week ahead of time.

Thanks for the blog award. I've already done this random list, but it's always an honor to be chosen.

Thanks!

writing and living by Richard P Hughes said...

Thank you for the award, Aaron. I'll try to do a post on it soon, but I'm overwhelmed with work right now, struggling to keep up.

Gwen Gardner said...

I love to bake, too - wish I didn't eat sugar, though. You are too funny! Thanks for the blog award, yay! Now I have 2 VBA's! - I will get it together this weekend and pass the love along!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Anonymous said...

BLESS YOU! thanks for the award and congrats to the other awardees including yourself. Loved hearing all your secrets :O)

Kate Swenson said...

I am a Sunday cooker too - makes life so much easier. Nice to meet you fellow Campaigner!