Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The World's Creepiest My Little Pony

I'm so embarrassed... but it was just so darn tempting.

In my WIP, Monstrous, the main character, Tawny, is transformed into a Medusa like Gorgon, and I when I saw this challenge to create a My Little Pony based on your book's main character I couldn't resist. So at long last, drum roll please... a Gorgon My Little Pony (a.k.a. a Tawny Lester My Little Pony). Hold your applause please.

-Aaron

NOTE: Voting is now open, so please stop by and check out all of the entries.

4 comments:

Enid Wilson said...

Very nice cartoon, not creepiest at all.

When the Ghost Intervenes

Anonymous said...

Please let your friends and followers know that voting is open here: http://rebeccaenzor.wordpress.com/2011/10/04/ponyfest11/

Good luck in the contest!

Juliana L. Brandt said...

She looks so sad! I'm totally voting for yours ;)

Anonymous said...

Aw, I love the story behind this My Little Pony!