Saturday, November 19, 2011

Top 10 Things I Loved About BREAKING DAWN: PART 1!



Last night I FINALLY got to go see BREAKING DAWN: PART 1 in theaters and my reaction can be summed up in just two words: FREAKIN' EPIC! :) <3 I'm not ashamed to admit it, Stephenie Meyer is one of my biggest writing heroes, right up there with J.K. Rowling and Stephen King! She makes me want to steal a piece of her creative brain, to be a better writer, to make my characters bigger, better and able to jump right off the page, to take risks with my writing and not be afraid to "go there", you know? Anywho, here, in no particular order, are 10 things I loved about BREAKING DAWN: PART 1 (WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!):


1. A shirtless Jacob just two seconds into the movie :)

2. As soon as Edward appeared on screen for the first time in Bella's bedroom, a person in the audience of the movie theater shouted, "SPARKLES!" It was awesome. :)

3. A cameo by none other then Stephenie Meyer herself in the audience during the wedding scene.

4. How sad Charlie was as Bella was getting married and right before she left for her honeymoon. You could really see how much he loves his daughter. :)

5. How much more comfortable Kristen Stewart seemed on screen and how much her and everyone else's acting has improved!

6. Jacob and Bella's dance after the wedding. So sweet and romantic!

7. The sex scene, HA!

8. Bella's gradual love of lingerie. At first she snubbed her nose at it, but then it's all she seemed to wear during the honeymoon, lol!

9. The way Bella looked like a perfect example of a drug addict/anorexic/a member of the walking dead throughout most of the movie. Great job special effects and makeup departments!

10. The ending a.k.a. Bella's red eyes, OMG, when will PART 2 be here?!


So, for fans of the series, what were your favorite things about the movie? :)

~Ella

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I haven't seen it yet, but your #2 made me laugh! Ha, glad you enjoyed it.