1. The fact that I am one of only 12-15 people that get the chance to do THIS this summer! Wish me luck! :)
2. THE HUNGER GAMES: the book, the movie, the nail polish, I love it all! I just recently got on the bandwagon and fell in love with the first book back and March and now I repeatedly think, WHY oh why didn't I read this book SOONER?! Plus, Peeta is so hawt! :P
3. REAPER: I just recently discovered this show on Netflix and I can't get enough of it! It's hilarious, creepy, and romantic, definitely recommend!
4. On April 3rd, I was at the lovely Jackson Pearce's weekly liveshow and was entered into a giveaway for an ARC or a finished copy of her newest book, PURITY...and guess who won a finished copy?! I'm so stoked, I can't wait to get my hands on this fabulous book! :)
5. FELICITY: I cannot say enough good things about this show! I started watching it on Netflix a few months ago and am now in the middle of the last season and I don't want it to ever ever end! The main character Felicity Porter and I are so a like it's scary! I've never felt such a strong connection with a main character before, it's mind boggling! And the boys, oh, the boys! Noel, Ben! Gah, so in love! They need more shows like this on T.V.! Plus, Kerri Russell? LOVE your acting, girl! :)
6. THE SELECTION by Kiera Cass: Ever since I heard about this book, I've been totally obsessed, it's got everything I love, strong females, hot guys, and pretty dresses! Plus, it might get made into a T.V. show for the CW! Fingers so crossed that this happens!
7. Pinterest: This site is sooo addicting and a great way to gather visual inspiration for my writing! (Click the link to visit my page and feel free to follow me if you want!)
What things are you currently loving?