Tuesday, July 17, 2012

GRAVEYARD LOVE Love List

Lately, I've been busy working on a new WIP I'm currently calling GRAVEYARD LOVE (until I can come up with a suitable title).  A few days ago I was inspired after reading this post by Natalie Whipple that contains a list of things she loves about her current WIP so far, something to refer back to when things get tough or self-doubt creeps in, which happens to me almost on a daily basis!  So I thought it would be fun to do the same thing for GL:

*Victorian house turned B&B
*Haunted houses (literally and figuratively)
*Ghosts
*Spirit possession
*Ghost hunters
*Murder
*Love gone wrong
*Small towns
*50's diner
*Hot guys
*Kissing
*Black and white photography
*Film makers
*Siblings
*Best friends
*Motorcycles
*Chevy trucks
*Covered bridges
*Fall
*Halloween
*Sleepwalking

If your interested, I also have a Pinterest board full of visual inspiration for GL! :)
~Ella

2 comments:

David P. King said...

A sleepwalking factor would be awesome to play with. Great list! :)

KatOwens: Insect Collector said...

Oooh, what a great idea! I will have to make one for my WIPs.