Monday, February 17, 2014

Writer Recharge Update #1



Hi Everyone!


Last week went better than expected with my goals for Writer Recharge (and it really helped knowing that I would be held accountable by this challenge)! True, I didn't write 500 words everyday or work out every other day like I had planned to, but by the 14th I did manage to reach a little over 12k words on my WIP, so yay for that! :) This week I want to continue working out and writing until I reach 15K! Wish me luck!


~Ella

3 comments:

Winter Bayne said...

Every little bit helps, even if you don't reach your goal.

Anonymous said...

You're nearly to your goal of 15k! Nice!

Sara Biren said...

I'm glad you're finding the challenge helpful - it is great for accountability. You're so close to your goal - hope the rest of the week goes well for you!