Monday, June 9, 2014

Ready. Set. WRITE! (Week 1)


Ready. Set. WRITE! is a summer writing intensive that encourages goal-setting and accountability, and provides an opportunity for us to cheer each other on wherever we’re at in our writing—planning, drafting, revising, or polishing. Find the rest of the details HERE.

My goal for this week is simple yet challenging on so many different levels:

Plotting has never been my strong suit, so I really hope this helps me create at least a rough plot, since I have a bunch of characters, except I don't really know what to do with them! :P

Good luck with your goals!
~Ella

1 comment:

Jaime Morrow said...

I've always been more of a plotter than a pantser, but for whatever reason, I jumped into drafting my current WiP with only minimal planning. That's coming back to bite me in the rear now, so I'm partly in the same boat as you right now. I'm still drafting, but I need to hammer out a complete outline still. Here's hoping we both meet that goal this week!