Sunday, July 26, 2009

Aaron's intro

Hi, my name is Aaron, and I'm one of the writers of "The Blogger Girls."I don't like telling people about myself, so for about three days I've been desperately try to putting off introducing myself, (Weird thing for someone who's helping to write a blog to say, right?) Anyway, today a friend sent me a writers quiz, and I thought that it was neat so I decided to solve my problem by just using it as my introduction. So here it is: me in a nutshell.

Why do you write?
I write because I find it hard to express my feelings out loud.

What do you write?
Other than this I write science fiction and fantasy.

Describe yourself in three words. (Don’t use the words ‘nice’, ‘pretty’ or ‘good’ because your Grade Six teacher will read this and be very disappointed).
Quite, Driven, Honest

If you were a superhero, what would be your name, power and costume?
Name- Dilemma Chick
Power- telepathy
Costume- black pants and black shirt (tight enough that it won’t get caught on anything but not slutty)

Complete this sentence: When I’m not reading or writing I’m…working on homework.

Who are your heroes?
My grandmother

Complete this sentence:When I grow up, I want to be… a teacher.

Favorite quotes: “No horse gets anywhere until he is harnessed. No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated, disciplined”
“Ab asino lanam (Wool from an ass, blood from a stone impossible)"

Where do you see yourself in five years time?
I see myself living with my black lab and teaching.

What would you love to be able to do?
I would love to for once just have to worry about myself.

What’s one thing you’d like to see before you die?
My “brothers” happy and safe living the lives that they deserve. Getting them to this point is In fact one of my life goals.

At what age will you start writing your autobiography and what will it be called?
I don’t know if I’ll ever write an autobiography, but I might write a fictional story based on my life. It would be called “Leaving Paradise.”

Favorite books and authors:
“The Southern Vampire Series” by Charlaine Harris and “Agnes and the Hitman” by Jennifer Cruise and Bob Mayer, “The Mrs. Pollifax Series” by Dorothy Gilman, and anything by Tamora Pierce

Favorite songs, bands and genres:
Songs- “Dirty Laundry,” “American Made,” “Bang Bang,” “Someone like you,” and “You and Me”
Bands- the Veronicas, Bitter Sweet, and Honey Honey
Genres- Country, Electronic, Classical, and some rock

Favorite movies and TV shows:
Movies- Pitch Black, The Outsider, Die Hard, and XXX
TV shows- Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, True Blood, Chuck, and Andromeda

Other than that all I can think to say at this point is that I don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs, and don't date. Boy, don't I sound exciting?Well that's me in a nutshell. Oh, before I forget, in case the name threw you and my intro was too unisex to give you a clue yes I am a girl.

-Aaron

No comments: