Sunday, July 26, 2009

About me (Heather)

The basic details.
Hmm.. I'm 17 and gonna be a freshman in college next year while still being a senior in high school. I want to be a doctor, first I have to conquer my fear of needles.. like thats going to happen :-P.

Why do you write?
Lately its been essays forced out by IB teachers. Besides those.. lovely academic essays, I write to express my ideas and beliefs, and to make others question theirs.

What do you write?
I have no talent for poetry or songs, but short stories are what I usually tend to do. If it takes to long to write, I'll lose my train of thought.

Describe yourself in three words. (Don’t use the words ‘nice’, ‘pretty’ or ‘good’ because your Grade Six teacher will read this and be very disappointed).
Facetious
Bright
Playful

If you were a superhero, what would be your name, power and costume?
Why, if I were a superhero (who says I can't be the villain?) my name would be Lexi. No particular reason, I just like that name. My costume would be bright yellow, bright enough to blind the bad/good guys into submission and be made out of a tight fitting silk dress. And my awesome, kick ass super power would be to 1) fly and 2) see every possible outcome of the future.

Complete this sentence: When I'm not reading or writing I'm...
Riding my bike or planning my life.

Who are your heroes?
My grandma because she was there when the rest of my family was not.

Complete this sentence: When I grow up, I want to be...
A doctor that is high enough to not have to give shots.

Favorite quotes:
Parents often talk about the younger generations as if they didn't have anything to do with it.
`Haim Ginott

Where do you see yourself in five years time?
I see myself on track to medical school.. other then that, who knows?

What would you love to be able to do?
For a career? I really would love to be a chef in a fancy restaurant, but taking a few culinary classes would be a good substitute.

What's one thing you'd like to see before you die?
I'd like to see a dragon before I die.

At what age will you start writing your autobiography and what will it be called?
I'll write it when I have half forgotten my past, that way I can mix in fibs and lies to make it more interesting. It will be called My Partial Life.

Favorite Books and Authors:
My favorite academic book I've ever read is House of the Spirits by Isabel Allende.
Other then that, I have no favorite book, if I don't finish the book then that means I don't like it.

Favorite songs, bands and genres:
One of my favorite songs is Skin by Rascal Flatts, other then that I like FOB, Puddle of Mudd, Nickleback.. etc

Favorite movies and TV shows:
Paulie, Memoirs of a Geisha and Moulin Rouge are my favorite movies
I like NCIS, John and Kate Plus 8, and some cooking shows for tv shows.

No comments: