Saturday, August 1, 2009

A new addition!

We have an annoucement: The Blogger Girls would like to welcome a new Blogger Girl to the team, BG X! (she still needs to come up with a pen name). Anyway, BG X is an awsome chick, now get to know her! (You'll love her-we promise!) :D

~Ella

1) The basic details:
There is nothing "Basic" about me.

2) Why do you write?
I write because a great deal of what people read is what they believe and if I can influence that for the better, than I have made my impact.

3) What do you write?
I tend to write about my life more than anything else: lessons I have learned and people I have known. I also write Young Adult fiction when I want to escape this reality I live in.

Describe yourself in three words. (Don’t use the words ‘nice’, ‘pretty’ or ‘good’ because your Grade Six teacher will read this and be very disappointed).
Eccentric,
Outgoing
Impulsive

If you were a superhero, what would be your name, power and costume?
If I were a superhero my name would be G-Unit, my costume would be like Mrs. Incredible except white and black and light blue with a G in the middle of my chest. But I do have a white cape ;) My super power would be to change the temperature and telepathic persuasion.

Complete this sentence: When I’m not reading or writing I’m…
If I'm not reading or writing, I am enjoying the company of a friend, spending time outdoors and living each moment to its fullest :)

Who are your heroes?
My heroes are women who stand up for themselves and anyone who takes the initiative to make their lives, as well as others, a little better. Can you think of a celebrity who fits that? I couldn't either. So I'll stick to my guns and say my hometown women are my heroes.

Complete this sentence: When I grow up, I want to be…
When I grow up I want to be a successful writer and a mother of two.

Favorite quotes:
"Genius is madness put to good uses." and
"What is a friend? It is a single soul dwelling in two bodies."
OH and "To thine ownself be true."

Where do you see yourself in five years time?
I see myself in my own apartment, fresh out of college, writing novels and freelancing articles for newspapers. I see myself living in a large city as well.

What would you love to be able to do?
I would love to be able to play music by ear and to be free of writer's block.

What’s one thing you’d like to see before you die?
I would like to see all my friends happy and a book of mine published before I die. I would also like to see Ireland.

At what age will you start writing your autobiography and what will it be called?
I will start writing my autobiography from my high school years so around 15-17. It will be called, Memoirs of an Engladian.

Favorite books and authors:
My favorite book is the last one I read. At the moment it's a tie between Count of Monte Cristo and East of Eden. I love all classic authors except for the Anti-Transcendentalists.

Favorite songs, bands and genres:
Favorite songs: Don't Trust Me, You and Me, Love is a Battlefield, She thinks my Tractor's sexy and all Disney or Broadway songs. Favorite Artists: The Beatles, Rick Springfield, Smashing Pumpkins and many others :) I'm an omnivore when it comes to music.

No comments: