Saturday, October 10, 2009

Friday 5 (A Day Late!)

1) I went to see the Lion King on stage last night and man was it AMAZAING! People'll be talking about this one for a long time! Seeing that play made me want to start taking acting classes! :)

2) Thank God for Katy Perry (Why, you ask? Answer coming soon!)

3) After the Lion King it was close to midnight and my family and I were all starving so we decided to go through the drive-thru at Taco Bell for some midnight munchies-along with half the auidence from the play, who apprently had the same idea!

4) My glasses are broken, one side is attached and the other side is, well...not. So now on one side it looks like I'm wearing a monicule, nice. God I want Lasik!

5) "Hush, Hush" by Becca Fitzpatrick comes out in THREE days and it will be MINE in only FOUR! I cannot WAIT!!!!!!! :DDDD <3333

~Ella

No comments: