Sunday, November 1, 2009

Daily Character List

In the spirit of NaNoWriMo we're introducing a new daily segment in the blog called "Daily Character List." I know what you're thinking Ella and I can hardly keep up with the "Friday Five" how on Earth are we going to manage a daily segment, and I honestly have no idea but we're going to give it the old college try.

Now, I know that I keep referencing NaNoWriMo, and I want to take this opportunity to say that I'm just doing that because I'm participating so it's on my mind. In reality these prompts can come in handy for any story that you are working on.

Anyway, the "Daily Character Lists" are going to consist of a simple prompt that will require you think think about one of your characters and then answer the question in list format. Also don't forget the most important rule: have fun with it.

Once you get done with your list please feel free to e-mail it to us so that we can post it or post it in the comment section yourself.

Here's today's character list: This character is afraid of...

-Aaron

No comments: