Saturday, November 14, 2009

Friday Five (a Day Late)

Well this week's Friday Five revolves around the two big events of my week. The first is the Praxis II (a standardized test for education majors), and the second is NaNoWriMo (is anyone... anywhere... at all surprised by this one?)

1) I had to take a standardized tests at 7:30AM on a Saturday.
2) Standardized tests on Saturdays at 7:30AM are clearly not designed for people without cars.
3) Taxi cab drivers are surprisingly friendly at 7:30 in the morning. Especially if you offer them a breakfast bar and directions to the 24 hour donut place.
4) My roommate got me two fish as an early Christmas present. I named them "Tolya" and "Janice" after the two main characters of my NaNoNovel.
5) One of the NaNoArtisans made me the most amazing cover for my NaNoNovel.

Well that way my week. How was yours?

-Aaron

1 comment:

The Blogger Girlz said...

Someone made you a COVER for your NaNoNovel?! :O Oh, you MUST e-mail it to me right this instant! :D

~Ella