1) It's official: I'm obsessed with the show Roswell, about teenage aliens that go to high school, fall in love and try to find out where they're from. AMAZING SHOW, SOOO addictive, check it out NOW!
2) And the love interest on Roswell, Max Evans? OMG, I am sooo in love!! : D <3.
3) I have a confession to make: That story that I started working on for Write A Lot Wednesday that I was so excited about? I've changed my mind. It was fun, but I also really had no plot and nothing was really figured out and then yesterday it all seemed to click into place with a new story and I already have the first 3 and a quarter chapters outlined! But, like with the first story, I still don't know what to do for the plot! So, I'm asking you dear readers, what's a plot you'd like to see more of in YA fiction (besides werewolves, vampires etc. Since those are, I've read, WAY overdone) Let me know in the comments!
4) Awesome news!! Frankie got an AGENT!!!! CONGRATS, FRANKIE!!! : D <3
5) Discovered an awesome new song called "I can't Be Tammed" by Miley Cyrus, check it out!!!