Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Write A Lot Wednesday OR: It's May and I'm Gonna Write a Freaking Book!


So I just finished my first day of Write A Lot Wednesday and surprisingly it went really well! At the beginning it was a little diffiult to get into the swing of things, but once I got going, I didn't want to stop, so instead of only writing for thirty minutes, I reset my time and wrote for another thirty minutes! A whole hour of writing! I haven't done that in forever and by the time I was finished, my hand hurt from holding my pencil so tight/long! :D

Now, on to my first Write A Lot Wednesday Stats!
Total word count: 815
Total Pages: 3


Not bad for the first day, huh? :) So yay for a successful first day, I can't wait to do it again next Wednesday! :D And now, for an awesome video, a very accurate representation of what my life is going to be like this month! :P



~Ella

2 comments:

J.R. Johansson said...

Awesome! Good stats for the first day. :) Good luck! I hope the month flies by for you.

Linda Glaz said...

Sounds like fun, just don't get a cramp.