Saturday, May 22, 2010

Friday 5


1. You may have noticed that I didn't do a post for Write A Lot Wednesday this week. Well, that's because I discovered the Page-A-Day Challenge where the goal is to write 1 page a day from May 15-June 15. (I of course didn't discover this awesome challenge until May 19th, so I started a little late, lol). But seriously, check it out! :D

2. Last night was my cousin's high school graduation. Boy, did that bring back memories! I even got a little teary-eyed at some points! :D

3. Last night I also watched the remake of The Stepfather and I have four words for you: Not. A. Good. Idea. At ALL! It was creepy, violent and uber disgusting and made me not want to sleep alone and made me remember why I avoid watching scary movies in the first place! Even today I was STILL freaked out by it!!! I will say though that it was very thrilling and made me want to see what was going to happen next and one of the main characters, Micheal? Sooo dreamy!!! :D So, overall, besides scaring the crap out of me and making me cover my eyes through most of it, the movie was actually really good, lol! :)

4. Today our kitten, Bella, got fixed and the vet had this to say to my mom when she came to pick her up afterward, "you've got one mean kitty!" and then went on to say that Bella decided to take a bite out of his hand that required him to wear a band-aid! :P

5. My town has been invaded-by boy scouts. Hundreds of them. Oh, the horror! The horror!

Happy Friday, all! :)
~Ella

No comments: