Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Let the Word War Begin

In honor of something or other the Ink Slingers are going to war, word war that is, and we want you to come along for the ride.

Here's how you can join in...


  1. Clear your calendar from now through May 13.

  2. Set a personal word count goal you want to reach by Friday the 13th.

  3. Take the time to post about our Word War on your blog.

  4. Get started writing.

  5. On May 13 post about how you did on your blog.

  6. Leave a comment here letting us know how far you got.
Okay, now that you know how to get involved...


ON YOUR MARK...
GET SET...
WRITE!!!



- Aaron

P.S. It's never to late to join in, so if you're late to the party don't let that stop you.

2 comments:

Jessica Silva said...

D: If only this week wasn't the worst week ever for me! I totally would've rocked this! I hope everyone has fun, though :D

Catherine Denton said...

What fun! :)

Could you let me know the email address for sweet Hannah? I think I accidentally deleted it and I want to send more letters.
My Blog