Saturday, June 4, 2011

JuNoWriMo Day 3: Update

Ella

Did I meet my daily goal:
How it went:
My biggest obstacle of the day:
My favorite sentence(s) of the day:


Aaron
Did I meet my daily goal: In a fashion.
How it went: I spent all day typing and got over 5,000 words written, but it wasn't on my WIP. It was on two short stories that I had to write for a Creative Writing class that I'm taking this summer. However, they're all stories that I'll use as prologues in future stories, so I'm counting them.
My biggest obstacle of the day: The fact that even though I was able to write I wasn't able to work on my story.
My favorite sentence(s) of the day: "The bullet plows into him. He falls to the ground without a sound. He convulses fighting to breath, but you march on leaving him behind."

~ Ella and Aaron

No comments: