Sunday, June 5, 2011

JuNoWriMo Day 4: Update

Ella

Did I meet my daily goal:
How it went:
My biggest obstacle of the day:
My favorite sentence:


Aaron
Did I meet my daily goal: Yes.
How it went: It went pretty well, but typing in the morning is definitely not my thing. In general I'm a morning person, but apparently when it comes to writing I'm a night owl. I guess all those years of writing by flashlight under the covers after my parents had gone to sleep left its mark.
My biggest obstacle of the day: I have a horrible case of SNI syndrome, and I blame it on my Creative Writing class. I'm a one project girl. Once I start a project it's all I work on. I flat out refuse to put any other ideas down on paper until I get at least a first draft written on my current project. However, now I'm having to multitask and it is destroying my self control.
My favorite sentence: “Hello… Hello? Are you there or did you hang up on me?” Bram asked incredulously.

~ Ella and Aaron

3 comments:

KM Nalle said...

I write in the morning too - and I'm not usually a morning person. When I first started it was really hard, but now that I've been doing it for a while, I wake up brimming with ideas. Keep trying!

Anonymous said...

This June I'm going to try writing in the morning and at night, hopefully that goes well. Good luck with your goal! :)

The Blogger Girlz said...

I never thought of myself as having a specific time when I wrote best until I tried writing in the morning. I feel so set and boring now.

-Aaron