Thursday, August 25, 2011

ROW80: Check-In #15

Well, yesterday I didn't get any writing done, but today I managed to get 112 words written on my Shitty First Draft, which brought me 40% of the way to reaching 5,ooo words total! I was going to work on my Sekrit Project next, but only managed to do a little editing on stuff I had already written before my computer threatened to die, so hopefully I'll be able to get some real writing done on that project this weekend! This will be the last weekend before college classes start and while I'm bummed about having to do homework again and will have to start setting a schedule again to keep it all straight, I'm actually pretty excited about my classes (Psychology of Stress and Coping and Introduction to Philosophy) starting! I think the Psychology class will really improve my poor time management skills! :)

Happy writing!
~Ella

1 comment:

C.M. Cipriani said...

The class sounds interesting. Way to go on 40% that's a pretty great accomplishment.