Here's a blogger game to help Rach's Campaigners get to know each other.
Here's the deal: I post 10 random facts about myself, and if this kind of game interests you/ you want to get to know the other Campaigners you'll post 10 random facts about you on your blog. Oh, and if you decide to play make sure to post a link to your blog in the comments so I pop over and check it out.
1. I spend my lunch break reading in the middle of the teachers' lounge.
2. 98% of people don't have enough room in their mouths for all their teeth. I'm one of the 2% who does.
3. I hate it when experienced teachers call me a "baby teacher." I just want to lean against the wall and say, "My age is a sign of my dedication. I can deal with being the youngest person in the room, why can't you? "
4. I have no problem eating raw fish. It's the funky rice that turns me off sushi.
5. When I have problems sleeping I watch MacGyver on my i-Pod, and I'm out within 10 minutes.
6. People with so much hair spray in their hair that it doesn't move... ever... scare me. There's such a thing as too much perfection.
7. I have two separate wardrobes: one for school and one for anywhere but school.
8. The only makeup I'll wear is eyeshadow and not that skin colored stuff either. Purple, black, yellow, blue: if I'm going to go to the trouble of putting it on I want to make darn sure people know I'm wearing it.
9. I've wanted a tattoo since I was 13, and since I was 13 I've known I'd get it the week I became a teacher.
10. My first tattoo is going to be of a hummingbird even though I think they're the ugliest little critters in the world, like flying mice from the underworld.