Thursday, August 8, 2013

What's Up Thursday

What I'm Reading 
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare as well as a few writing craft books.

What I'm Writing
So, as I do every week since I decided to join Ready Set. Write!, my intention has always been to set small, yet manageable goals, but lately, even reaching those goals has become difficult.  Because of this, I've decided to readjust my goals yet again by taking a step back from my current WIP and instead focusing on reading some books dedicated to the craft of writing and if any actual writing ends up happening in the midst of that, then great, but if not, then that's okay too.

Now, here are my Ready. Set. Write! goals for (the rest of) this week, August 7-11:
 
What Else I've Been Up To
Honestly, nothing really except gearing up for school, daydreaming about/plotting my next WIP, and enjoying the rest of my summer vacation!

What Inspires Me Right Now
All the great YA book-to-movie adaptions coming out soon, such as: City of Bones, Vampire Academy, Divergent, The Fault in Our Stars, and If I Stay! :)

Until next time,
~Ella

No comments: