1. I have writer’s block, and it is not fun!
2. B-rated scifi moves are great for inspiration. They have decent starting points, but there is also tons of room to take the concept and run with it in a much better direction. The only problem is that I’m not writing a science fiction book right now, so that inspiration is not helping!
3. In an attempt to understand why people enjoy shopping I’ve started reading “Just Try It On,” and although I’ve discovered that shopping is really much more complex than I thought it was I still have no desire to do it.
4. There are no simple manuals for making your own jewelry.
5. Hummus is a truly great snack.