Friday, March 5, 2010

New Feature: Flash Fiction Friday!


Remember in my last Friday 5 post how I mentioned we would be adding a new feature to the blog? Well, today's that day! From now on, in addition to the usual Friday, Fridays will now also be dubbed Flash Fiction Friday! I got the idea for this new feature from Michelle Zink's blog, where she's doing something similar.

Here are the rules:

*I'll post a prompt (in the form of a picture, a single word, or whatever else I can *think of)
*Give yourself exactly 30 minutes to write a short story, a poem, or add more to your WIP
*Use the the prompt that I provide as inspiration for your piece.*
*You can write as much as you want, but please post only 500 words of your piece in the comments for others to read and enjoy
*After you post your piece, please comment on one other piece
*You have till Monday, March 8th to post your piece
*And last but not least, have FUN!!!


Now, here's your prompt:



Have fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

~Ella

No comments: