So tommorrow's a special day! It's...My birthday!!! My 21st birthday to be exact! But before I turn another year older, I wanted to take some time and reflect on some of the thungs I've learned since turning 20:
1) No matter how annoying or demanding or crazy they can be, your family is still the most important people in your life.
2) Writing is no easier now at 20 then it was at 12.
3) Even though my 20th birthday kind of sucked at first since my whole family was plagued with a violent case of food piosening, it turned out to be one of the best ones I've had when Aaron brought movies and three different kinds of ice cream with her to my dorm that night so I wouldn't have to be alone. THANK YOU, AARON!!! :D <3
4) Damn you Nick Sparks, damn you! You have a special supewrpower that makes me laugh, believe that finding true loive really is possible and makes me bawl like a baby everytime I read one of your books. It's at moments like these that I realize something: This is what I want to do too, it's what I was meant to do. So thank you, you evil, evil man, for making me believe that I can follow in your footsteps of writerly genius. :)
5) And lastly, I have a new found, passionate, burning hatred for ants. Why you ask? Ants on the ground = OK, I can step on them if I need to. But ants crawling all over you = HELL no!!! *Shudders*
Goodbye 20 and hears to a successful and productive year as a 21 year old! :D