Saturday, June 26, 2010
1. The end is near...for my WIP, that is! That's right, I only have 4 (or 5, depending on if I decide to add an extra chapter or not) chapters left to write of my rough draft Devour until I reach "The End"!!! Say it with me: "SQUEE!!!" or, "Oh, bleep!!!" ('Cause I don't hide terror very well). And I'll admit, I'm excited, but also beyond freaked about reaching "The End". I'm not sure why, maybe it's because this'll be the first rough draft I've finished writing since I wrote my first one at the tender age of 14...SEVEN YEARS AGO. Yikes! Or maybe it's because I'll have no idea what to do next after I write "The End", who knows! Any advice on how to stay calm, cool and collected once I finish?? :P
2. I've discovered the aweomesauce that is How I Met Your Mother! If you haven't seen it yet, do so immediately, you won't be disappointed! :D
3. No offense to adults, but reading short stories for adults is sooo boring! It's what I've been forced to do lately in my Creative Writing: Fiction class. I hope we get to read some YA stuff soon, I'm dying for some zombies or werewolves to just pop up out of nowhere and eat all the characters in these stories!
4. So soon, I'll be ready to start a brand spanking new WIP and I'm super excited! Any suggestions as to what this new story could be about??
5. I want to go camping sooo bad! I'm more then ready for some good 'ol Mother Nature! (But port-o-potties...not so much *cringes* :P).