Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Five


1. Monday was my 22nd birthday.

2. For my birthday my mom and I went to a green house the size of a small shopping mall. Id' never seen anything like it. Not only where there thousands of plants, but it even had a gift shop, a coffee shop, and a kitchen wear store inside. It was like drinking coffee in the jungle.

3. I finally got my first car, and the morning after I got it I had to get in it and drive across town and back at rush hour.

4. For the past year a specific idea for a story has kept popping into my head, but it's never felt quite right. I mean it's was a good idea it just didn't feel like mine. Gradually over the past few months the pieces have started to fall into place, and one my birthday I think that the last major piece finally fell into place. Now I just have to find the time to work on it.

5. Yesterday afternoon in the course of a conversation the guy I was talking to pulled out a knife and offered to cut off someone's finger for me. It was very strange and a little scary, but even though I turned him down the offer was oddly comforting.

-Aaron

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Late Birthday!