1. Take a late-night trip to the closest Barnes and Nobel with a car-load of all my friends and family to stalk the shelves and try and find a copy of my debut YA novel out in the wild (and possibly capture the experience on camera/video).
2. Organize a girls-only author slumber party, complete with cozy pajamas, fuzzy slippers, plenty of junk food, pranks, a scary story/movie marathon, and, of course, girl talk. Fun times! :)
3. Autograph copies of my book using a brightly colored, sparkly gel pen (possibly pink or purple) a kick-ass, totally classy/elegant-looking signature.
4. Let Oprah/Katie/Ellen pick a fight over who gets to have me as a special guest on their show first. (Ooo, Idea! I have two words for you: Group. Interview. :))
5. Write a book with another published author, like: J.K. Rowling, Stephenie Meyer, Kimberly Derting, Victoria Scott, Nova Ren Suma, Kami Garcia, I could go on and on!
6. Buy a vacation home for my family in Mexico and a beautiful fixer-upper for myself, preferably a farmhouse or a Victorian (or maybe even a combo. of the two) like this one!*le sigh*
So now that I've shown you some of my list, tell me: what would be on yours? :)